MADE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Kickstart your Project with PixalPoint
Get Started Today!
Our Software Platforms allow your business to build relationships with your customers and communicate efficiently
Web Design & Development take your dream website and make it a reality
Managed Solutions engage your customers and increase productivity
Online Web Applications email marketing campaigns and manage relationships
PixalPoints features help you do great things
Helping small businesses to develop and grow in a big way. Engage with your customers, secure your website and increase productivity with our integrated business tools. Let us do the heavy lifting with our Managed Services Packages
HELPING SMALL BUSINESSES TO DEVELOP AND GROW IN A BIG WAY
Web Design & Development
Engage your customers and increase productivity
- A workforce comprised of digital strategists, web designers and smart online markerters who want to make sure you’re getting the most from your online presence.
- A range of solutions to help you grow your digital awareness.
- Superior performance with a professional support network
Get started with PixalPoint today
Just some of the many platforms we build on
Managed Hosting can make the world of difference to you reaching your customers
Like The Red Lion, many customers use PixalPoint to manage their online services, allowing them the time to concentrate on their customers directly.
Website design & development prices
- A Professional Eye-Catching Design
- 5 Pages rich with features and content to market your business to your potential customers.
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation to help get you started with being found by search engines.
from £595GET STARTED NOW
Or you can pay £48.50 per month over 10 months with a deposit of £200
- 10 Pages, giving you more push and power behind selling your services online.
- Social Media Optimisation & Search Engine Optimisation giving your business a strong push digitally.
- Social Media Integration, Custom Customer Contact Form, Rich News Feature and much more.
from £895GET STARTED NOW
Or you can pay £70.50 per month over 10 months with a deposit of £325
- 20 Pages, allowing you to have individual pages for things such as services, providing your customers with more information to help them know what they’re buying
- We’ll help you setup and customise your Social Media profiles and teach you how to maximise the benefits of using them to keep your customers up to date.
- We’ll design your business stationary to match your website letting your customers know who you are at a glance
from £1595GET STARTED NOW
Or you can pay £128.50 per month over 10 months with a deposit of £550
Not sure yet? Let us help
If you want to stand out from your competitors and attract the right customers
Which Plan Is Right For me?
Selecting an ideal solution for your business can be both overwhelming and confusing for anyone even the most tech-minded individual. To simplify the answer, we’d always recommend allocating yourself a budget for your digital services, and let us see what we can do for you within that.
Do I Have To Commit To A Contract?
Not with every service, although most of our services are contract based. We do have alternative options, including Trial Periods for every solution and service we offer customers.
What Payment Methods Are Available?
We operate multiple payment systems and gateways on behalf of customers, as well as utilise them ourselves to give options to customers when paying. How would you prefer to pay?
Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries or questions and one of our members of staff will get back to you as soon as possibleAsk A Question
As an adventure, I like anything with a challenge and working in the tech world certainly gives you a full on challenge each and every day - with no two days alike.
I've travelled the world and drank coffee in some pretty strange places that have also given me the greatest inspirations for creative design. Today's challenge in creative design is about designing for your customers and not your business.
Working with PixalPoint has given me the chance of freedom in creativity and the chance to explore some very uncharted territory with technology.